Author Topic: tire help  (Read 3953 times)

Offline Bri-jon

• Cliffhanger
tire help
« on: April 14, 2015, 01:08:14 AM »
I like to ride the larger tire 1.95 size I find small tires to twitchy. I run front and will be running a rear brake too. No what is a good tire to use on wooden hard floor? I have a new spor and havnt my frequency g on it yet. But I'm guess a softer tire would be better?
"sh*t + talkers = stalkers lol"

Sold my bike to emigrate to Canada and still waiting for a Visa to work. Worst mistake EVER!

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
Re: tire help
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 07:39:03 AM »
Im big on the primo comets. Good grip and feel
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline MAYTRICKS

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 03:52:16 PM »

I second the Primo Comet tire. They come in 1.95 are as soft as Odyssey soft compound tires and seat really well. Odyssey soft compound tires are also great for smooth surfaces. One of my riding spots is polished cement and I've done well with both tires.

Offline MICHELE

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 06:30:58 PM »
i ride animal asm r tires 1.95 and they are really good.

If I ever see a flat rider do a hop-to-wallride, my head would explode.

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 07:36:07 AM »

I second the Primo Comet tire. They come in 1.95 are as soft as Odyssey soft compound tires and seat really well. Odyssey soft compound tires are also great for smooth surfaces. One of my riding spots is polished cement and I've done well with both tires.

Yes like Maytricks says the comets grip really well. I happen to like the 1.5"s myself but only bc they inflate to 1.75"
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 11:02:07 AM »
I seen that Viki Gomez was riding the Ares 1.90 and he seems to enjoy them a lot.

Offline Bri-jon

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 06:10:07 PM »
I order some 1.95 comets from Kunforstorm whatever its called. Only place I could find the 1.91.95s. I tried the normal frequency g on the new indoor spot and I saw sliding all over. I need to coke the floor.
"sh*t + talkers = stalkers lol"

Sold my bike to emigrate to Canada and still waiting for a Visa to work. Worst mistake EVER!