Author Topic: Rider Of The Month November 2013: Joe El Ghanim From Kuwait  (Read 8307 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Rider Of The Month November 2013: Joe El Ghanim From Kuwait
« on: November 15, 2013, 02:31:34 AM »

It's been some time since our last Rider of the Month, so we are back on it featuring Joe El Ghanim from Kuwait. He's a 19 year old back wheel ninja and the only rider in his country. In just 3 years, he has shown incredible progress.

"...I would like to give special thanks to Mohammad Marafi & Saad Al Suraye for helping me keep up with Flatland. It really changed my whole entire life for 100% better than it used to be when I wasn´t even a BMX Rider. Thank you so much for this wonderful time.  All the riders around the world flatland or street please take care and keep progressing on whatever style you're on.  It´s still a "Freestyle" in the end.

Read the full story, with some great riding shots here:

http://www.global-flat.com/articles/index.php?id=232

Thanks Joe! 

Offline pine

• Funky Chicken
Re: Rider Of The Month November 2013: Joe El Ghanim From Kuwait
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 02:52:11 AM »
my bretherin he has alot of flow and good combos he is young and determined :) i hope 1 day i will get to ride with him :) and congrats for being rider of the month!
Caribbean sun rocks    !!!

Phatman

Re: Rider Of The Month November 2013: Joe El Ghanim From Kuwait
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 04:42:54 AM »
Sheeeesh! Serious Back Wheel Skillage Right Thar!  :beer:

EDIT: Cool little interview, seems like a great kid! I could throttle him though for listing Mark Webb, Harry Main & Mike Spinner as STREET Riders!! Annoying little Park Rats is what they are!

Edwin Delarosa, Tom White, Ben Lewis, Marv, Shawn Mac, Mike Hoder, David Grant, Mike Taylor (Jersey) Alex Kennedy, Chase Dehart, Dan Lacey, Simone Barraco, Corey Martinez, Nathan Williams, Andrew Jackson.

I could go on & on & on hahahaha. Those are REAL Street Riders!!! *End Rant* Haha.

Stay Cool Guys <3
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 05:05:58 AM by Topsey »