Author Topic: frank macchio - all by myself  (Read 3282 times)

Offline frankalone

• Hitchhiker
frank macchio - all by myself
« on: June 03, 2011, 10:10:46 AM »
  dont mind the street so much but there is some cool links with the PEDDLER BIKE  also the end has the last rider  around my way so i put him in there so he would get hype an ride more with me

Frank macchio - all by myself

Offline paulbrown692000

• GF Inhabitant
    • Revelation BMX
Re: frank macchio - all by myself
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 06:05:25 PM »
that is too funny with the peddler bike.  Great street riding
All things in life are temporary. If going well...enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong don’t worry, they can't last long either.

Offline MIKE EVANS

• Cliffhanger
Re: frank macchio - all by myself
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2011, 06:27:10 PM »
Met Frank in Indy. (Kind of, LOL) This song is funny to me because thats how he was there. He came with a group of people but stayed to himself and just ripped it up the whole time. I dont know why, maybe because Ive been around for so long, but there is something cool to me when I see someone on a bike that has obviously been used to ride street hard with, and see them start tearing it up riding flat. (What I mean is that when I first saw him and didnt realize who he was, it was easy to assume he was a street rider who just came out with his flatland friends, then he surprised the crap out of me when he started ripping it up on flat)

Its almost a paradox in itself, because street riding is usually real aggressive, but Franks style at flatland is completely smooth and controlled. Kind of both ends of the spectrum as a rider. Awesome when you meet someone that diverse and skilled.

Oh, and the friend of yours at the end looks like he is really good. Would be a shame if he doesnt keep it up. Hopefully this does motivate him.
Formerly Known As Back4Good. (all the talk about people hiding behind screen names prompted me to change.)