Author Topic: 40 Years of BMX SoCal Flatland Comp  (Read 5122 times)

News_Bot

40 Years of BMX SoCal Flatland Comp
« on: October 31, 2010, 10:19:39 PM »
Date: 05.11.2010 - 14.11.2010

Date:    5th of November 2010 - 14th of November 2010

Description:    This event marks 40 years of BMX and is going to be held in Flatland´s home town. Our intention is to bring many more flatland events and competitions to the West Coast in the months and years to come. Our classes will include intermediate, expert, master and pro. Each class will include awards and prizes from our sponsers for riders who place in the top three of their class. Pro class will recieve a purse that is 100% pay back from the pro registration fees. Pro fees will be $20 to enter while amature fees will be $10. AMs come out to challenge yourself, show your skills, meet friends and watch pros from around the world.  

Come out and support the West Cost flatland revival. There will be dirt, ramp, and race comps as well and there will be tons of historic pros, industry leaders, and media.If nothing else, come out to enjoy the perfect SoCal weather and celebrate the birthday of our favorite sport!

Anyone with questions or who would like to offer any help can contact me at, (909) 560-5359 or visit our website at  http://40yearsofbmx.com/

Offline Shayne

• Hitchhiker
Re: 40 Years of BMX SoCal Flatland Comp
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 12:17:35 AM »
Awesome to see some action going on in Southern California.  We're rolling deep from NorCal, and we're bringing Dirty Hearn to collect your lunch money. 

Offline rideflat43

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 08:21:32 PM »
Wait hearne in Nor-Cal
so that is who OSG was talking about
okay
ha ha

Offline Concrete Ninja

• Funky Chicken
  • Ninja flipping Ninja spinning
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 09:41:04 PM »
I wish things could go perfectly but given the situation I have there will be some changes to Sunday. There will be no pro demos or contest, this will be amature only. The backing that I thought we would have is not there and I don't want to disrespect flatland so I'm keeping this a simple am comp. There will be trohpies for those who enter and win and a jam afterword. Nothing fancy
Just Ride

Offline Concrete Ninja

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2010, 05:22:58 PM »
There wont be an official demo but there will be a jam with a good number of local and master pros shredding. I know Bo said he would be riding to represent flatland all day. This is an opportunity to bring flatland into the awarenes of thousands of people.. lets ride!
Just Ride

Offline Concrete Ninja

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2010, 07:05:49 AM »
Registration starts at 9 and costs $10. The event starts at 12, show up early to watch the ramp guys go off. Hollywood Sports Park-Bellflower BMX:
9030 Somerset Blvd. Bellflower, CA 90730
Just Ride

Offline rideflat43

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 02:25:19 AM »
how did things go with this jam?
no word yet on it!