Author Topic: Adam DiClaudio - Get UP  (Read 3647 times)

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Keep on Riding!! wwww.bmxfreestyler.com
    • BMX Freestyler
Adam DiClaudio - Get UP
« on: June 03, 2010, 03:57:04 AM »

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Adam DiClaudio - Get UP
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 05:09:10 AM »
Nice high speed links. Awesome ridin' Adam.

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 05:24:53 AM »
Very nice Rad Dad.

It's Adam D  y'all!

Adam's the man.  Super focused and driven.
"A puppet no more!"

jm

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 06:39:13 AM »
Adam is a great rider, awesome to see him recongized like this!

katobmx

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 07:09:21 AM »
Last link was bomb. The guy knows so many tricks. Definitaley on of the top dogs of texas riding  :mellow:

Offline Oltorf

• Cliffhanger
  • It's time to get serious!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 01:08:40 AM »
I met Adam in the summer of 2oo5. He just moved to ATX, from FL. with his skater friend. He was weird to meet, I didn't know much about him, but he knew a lot about me. I could tell he was a good rider from day one. Tons of tricks, lots of stories, really tight shoes;laced like footballs,and old school from head to toe. but those were his roots. Coming out of PA, OH and other badass meth-based-communities. He was ready to get better than me as soon as we got to the Oltorf garage that first time.  his living situations changed, I was able to become his
new roommate. Two flatlanders of near equal ability, strength, talents, and drive. It made for a great time riding, competing and progressing. the entire Austin flatland scene transformed in that year, and never slowed down. We were all competing for Am status and having some hard times and some poor times, but we had so many amazing experiences and fulfilling goals accomplished.
Adam and I are moving back in together this weekend, since neither of us has a girlfriend around. so we're going to be living like we use to. :) 40oz, pot, sailor jerry's, flat vids, Mike!:D
Sickchild           Sequence                    bmxfreestyler.com                           720 Action Sports

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 01:15:41 AM »
Last link was bomb. The guy knows so many tricks. Definitaley on of the top dogs of texas riding  :mellow:
of ALL riders not pro. ALL!