Author Topic: st. louis jam round 2  (Read 18390 times)

timk4130!

st. louis jam round 2
« on: June 19, 2008, 04:29:15 AM »
so before i left st. louis  a few months ago...i told matt that i would do everything i could to help make it better and give back even more to the flatland community....so who would like to meet up for another st. louis jam?  let us know if you guys are interested...thanks....tim

Max S

Re: st. louis jam round 2
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »
I'm down. :beer:

Offline mid_night gypsy

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 11:53:46 PM »
I'm down. :beer:

Hell ya, I'm down too. I talked with Matt T. and he is super stoked about having another one to end the jam season. So cool, I'll bring Karmon the Kaos and John.....Russ

timk4130!

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 02:02:43 AM »
i talked to matt today and him and i will plan a new location and date...i honestly think this is a great idea....keep checking back for more info.....thanks guys.....tim

Offline monis

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 06:45:59 AM »
i missed the first one, so im gonna have to make it to this one!! road trip!!

Offline matt thomas

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 03:36:40 PM »
thanks to everyone who came out to the first jam. i still cant believe how well it went.

thanks to timk for offering to help get another jam together, and for getting the ball rolling this early for a second one. if there's enough interest for a second jam later this summer, then lets do it! im considering maybe a covered spot so there will be no way we have a wash out. some guys drove as far as 5 hours, maybe more, to the first one, so i would hate to see weather ruin our day.  so, who's in?

joelweevil

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 03:51:31 PM »
you can call me the kool-aid man when i say "OH YEAH!!!!!!" lemme know lemme know. i be down, or up, fo sho! :ph34r:

Max S

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 02:22:03 AM »
That's right, AND you have to make sure and drag Johnu along!

Offline matt thomas

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 02:59:02 AM »
That's right, AND you have to make sure and drag Johnu along!

yea!

joelweevil

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 02:03:09 PM »
yeah, Chicago riders, you all need to make it out for the next one. no 'tudes, i hope, and a good time for most everyone involved!!! lets do it!!!

Offline bhaverchuck

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 05:01:41 PM »
kansas city will be present again for sure. j

timk4130!

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 05:57:21 AM »
thanks for helping support flatland again guys for taking the time and money to come out and ride again...i have some really cool stuff in mind so stay tuned for more info on a date and a better location....take care and thanks again for all of your support....tim

timk4130!

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 05:44:19 AM »
ok...so heres a quick update; i talked to matt this evening...and we talked about the new location....and having a best trick contest..and another small contest that we are still keeping under wraps... we both decided to have it in sept.  so stay tuned for all the confirmed info...thanks for being patient...it will be worth it....take care....tim

Offline matt thomas

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 10:26:56 PM »
looks like some of you guys are going to milwaukee on the 13th. and, its looking like the chicago jam will also be in september? i know Silky's schedule for september, anyone want to chime in for what day will work best. i hate to sound wishy washy, but im trying to accomadate everyone for the jam, if possible. the 27th is my wedding anniversary so im trying to avoid that date, if possible. man, the summer's really fly by nowadays! any suggestions are welcome.

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 10:58:18 PM »
yes, and then school kicks in around then too so us parent types will also be a lil busier.  i guess the best thing to do would be secure the chgo date 1st, then we can go from there and plan accordingly.