Author Topic: Anarchy In Anderson 2  (Read 4596 times)

News_Bot

Anarchy In Anderson 2
« on: January 14, 2013, 10:31:51 AM »
Date: 22.06.2013

The Am Flatland Circuit is back for 2013 and will once again consist of four of the largest flatland events in North America. Toronto has been a mainstay on the AMFLT Circuit since day one and will start off the 2013 series this coming March. Anarchy in Anderson will be back in June as Round 2 after a successful debut in 2012. Round 3 adds Philadelphia as a new city to the Circuit as we partner up with the Tuner Evolution car show for what will no doubt be an event to remember. And finally, the year-end winners will be crowned when the Circuit returns to Texas to hold the finals as we join forces with the Texas Flatland Round-Up event.

The 2012 Am Flatland Circuit was a great success, and we all look forward to next year, including the 2012 Pro Class Champion out of Czech Republic, Dominik Nekolny: “I’m really happy I [was a] part of the Circuit. This kind of thing is very important for the scene and for new riders who can track their progress and keep motivated for the whole year. I really look forward to participating in the 2013 AMFLT Circuit and hope I will make it to all the events.”

Todd Carter, the 2012 Expert Class Champion will also be back to defend his title next year… “The AMFLT Circuit is a great setting for riding, energy, and of course a ton of fun! …I have felt a strong sense of belonging and encouragement with other riders that continues long after the timer hits zero. I am so stoked for all of the 2013 Circuit stops, and am so excited to be able to ride my bike with so many people that I call friends.”

Offline That Joe Miller

• Cliffhanger
    • Unknown Sports
Re: Anarchy In Anderson 2
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 10:30:27 PM »
I just want everyone to know that Angi, and I are working hard to make this contest even better this year. I want to thank everyone who came out last year, and hope for your continued support this year. Thanks again, Joe
That Joe miller

Offline That Joe Miller

• Cliffhanger
    • Unknown Sports
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 09:03:45 PM »
FREEGUN underwear is again sponsoring Anarchy in Anderson. If you were at the comp last year, you'll remember the large amount of product that they contributed. So stoked to have them onboard again this year. Thanks again Freegun, and Fat Tony!
That Joe miller

Offline That Joe Miller

• Cliffhanger
    • Unknown Sports
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 07:56:42 PM »
This years flyer, more sponsors to be added as soon as they get me thier logos.
That Joe miller

Offline That Joe Miller

• Cliffhanger
    • Unknown Sports
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 01:47:43 AM »
Quest BMX is now an official sponsor for this years comp. Check the fb page for all the latest updates. Hope to see everyone there.
That Joe miller

Offline bhuffman

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 03:31:26 PM »
Any hotel info?
You look like Marty McFly!

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 06:30:09 AM »
I'm flying in from guadalajara and staying at the motel6. Super cheap rates on booking.com

Super stoked on this, can't wait!

-Dax
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)