Author Topic: Slow Motion Videos  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Pinebox

Slow Motion Videos
« on: June 13, 2012, 06:15:39 PM »
I am just starting out with flat. Sometimes I have trouble following what riders are doing with links, and I was wondering if we could collect some slow motion videos here to help people like me better understand the mechanics of what is going on. So if anyone has some nice videos in slow motion, could you post them here please?
Fredo at Pinebox Recording
IG: PineboxRecording

Offline JoeKickass

• Backpacker
Re: Slow Motion Videos
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 12:50:37 AM »
Ha. no sh*t. This is the problem with modern flat. It's kind of 'Frakensteined.' It's gotten far too difficult for its own good - so much so that nobody even knows what the f*ck is going on anymore.
Whodda thunk it?

Well, I actually predicted this in the late 80s when the AFA went belly up. With no active/regular communication within the Flatland community, there would be a growing disparity in skill level, regionally. Ultimately leading to a kind of super-evolution of the most elite Flatlanders in existence - this would both propel the sport forward and doom it at the same time. And who's to blame for all of this? That's right -- Retired Skyway BMX Pro Freestyle Team All-Star Maurice Meyer.
"You can ride brakeless with brakes." -- Scott O

Offline kchez

• Backpacker
    • Phenomenon Designs
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 03:04:19 PM »
Here's a good one...

Terry Adams at Myth Night Club
from Buck on Vimeo.</p>

Offline AlarmedBread

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 07:33:24 PM »
If you download the video and open it with VLC you can manually adjust the playback speed on the fly.  B)

Offline DennyFlatlandBMX

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 04:55:59 PM »
i think u are searching something like this :D
How to Stand Frame tomahwak on Vimeo