Author Topic: TEXAS FLATLAND ROUNDUP/TOAST  (Read 18223 times)

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
TEXAS FLATLAND ROUNDUP/TOAST
« on: May 05, 2012, 08:31:24 AM »
Here it is, Texas Flatland Roundup has teamed up with Odyssey and Taj to bring you the Texas Toast.  This years Texas Toast will include the Flatland Roundup/AM Flat Circuit to bring you one big BMX blowout.  Last years Toast was unbelievable, so I'm super stoked that Odyssey and Taj wanted to team up and bring flatland back into the forefront of BMX too.  Check the details here, and I'll post more info here as it develops. 

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.odysseybmx.com%2Ftexas-toast-jam%2F&h=-AQGLBRCyAQEavohUKlMQ4QcCgLiZ6e9g9cGhNR46xvJVRQ

"A puppet no more!"

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
Re: TEXAS FLATLAND ROUNDUP/TOAST
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2012, 08:38:22 AM »
There will be huge after parties, riding going down at the OG, riding at the infamous 9th Street jumps and at the new Austin Skate Park during the days before and after the comp.  Austin has a huge BMX scene...so if you've ever wanted to get a taste of the riding in Austin, now's that chance! 

If at all possible, try making travel plans in advance, including lodging, as Austin has a huge music festival going on(ATX has been deemed "Live music capital of the world" for a reason) that same weekend.  It's going to be nuts!
"A puppet no more!"

Offline Scott O

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 06:03:42 AM »
This is great news!! Hope the venue will be good as well. Awesome!!!!!
www.voodoojam.com
twitter @emceeob

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 05:10:01 PM »
Can anyone (Jm?) hook Shaun and I up with lodging/transportation for the weekend? Hoping to fly in Friday and leave Monday.

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 12:41:06 AM »
Well, seeing how this is you guys fault(lol)...I can give you a bed and spare room to stay hopefully.  I live a 5 minute drive away...and I got a van if you need to haul stuff(bikes, duh).  I'll be up and at it early with Chris Balles, and I figure you guys might want to get there early too.  I've got some other guests I invited, so let's see how many.  There's a bed, a sectional couch...too much floor space...so you're always welcome. 

I know y'all don't know me...but you are welcome(my flat brothers) to stay if you'd like.  We can always set you up in one of the many Austin locals place too.  I'll take the whole weekend off, so that won't be a problem. 

Rumor has it, an organized jam on Friday night at the OG before the comp...and one after Saturday...and Sunday.   sh*t, let's just ride all damn weekend.  After parties galore, if you guys are into that sort of thing.

Tod
"A puppet no more!"

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 01:35:46 AM »
Sounds dope! Yeah, Tod, you live closer so if you don't mind lodging the Lapsley's that would be rad. I'm happy to also, but you live closer to the event. Either way Steve, no worries, come on down!

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 01:53:23 AM »
You guys are awesome

Offline Mr.Archon

• Backpacker
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 01:57:10 AM »
I'll be there!

Offline Pralex

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2012, 02:39:22 AM »
After parties galore, if you guys are into that sort of thing.

Hmmm, #pralex is now interested.

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2012, 03:19:59 AM »
Tod, I am actually trying DUDE!!

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 05:33:47 AM »
Tod, I am actually trying DUDE!!

I know you are...and I got you.   We got the room, and i'll make it worth your trip. 
"A puppet no more!"

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 05:57:52 AM »
i'm all but certain i'm in and i think some of the ketch guys are too since this will be a street and flat jamboree. maybe i can talk mike into renting a big van and we can all pile in together (save monis' miles on the civic...lol)

Offline SNOOP

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 07:00:06 AM »
Man id kill to go... Anyone rolling through Oklahoma with room i got some gas and hotel money!!! Damn you semi unreliable transportation....

Offline Mr.Archon

• Backpacker
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 08:59:47 AM »
we should make a facebook event  :beer: invent alot of riders through there ,and help the hype

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 07:18:07 PM »
we should make a facebook event  :beer: invent alot of riders through there ,and help the hype

Working on it.  There is already a Facebook page for Toast...but I would like to make one for Toast/Roundup to make sure to get the message out that Roundup is now part of Toast.
"A puppet no more!"