Author Topic: Thoughts from The Flatsummit Jam, Brighton 13.03.2011 (aka: the happy jam!)  (Read 5477 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
The Flatsummit Jam had the greatest feeling of family, friendship and support I’ve ever felt at a BMX event, and left me with a VERY big smile on my face!

After the joys of the M25, which is never good at any time, even early on a Sunday morning, and driving through the rain (well, my bike was dry!), we (Me, Lee Wilson and Keelan Phillips) made it down to Brighton... read the whole article

Photos: Flatsummit Jam gallery 

Offline leeroy002

• Deathtrucker
nice write up mate, be good to see mazs edit, finally dryed my bike off!

Offline khe killah

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
Cool, nice wor morgan.... Was good to see you down there.... Top jam, the stuff legends are made of ;)

Offline cunners

• Backpacker
yes, yes, wos agood jam no doubt, big props to chris 4 organising, roll on that summer feelin

Offline cunners

• Backpacker
ps any one see that nuts switch andy hale wos doin? like a steam 360 to half packer or somethin, crazyness

Offline khe killah

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
ps any one see that nuts switch andy hale wos doin? like a steam 360 to half packer or somethin, crazyness

Yeah man, was sick as hell... Andy has a few bezerk links, nice fella too...

Offline morgan

• Team
  • Backpacker
  • Old fool on an old tool
Cheers guys... best session in a long time.  Here's to the next one!
More off than on, but still loving it! Flatland until you can't!

Offline Sagaris

• Cliffhanger

Yeah man, was sick as hell... Andy has a few bezerk links, nice fella too...

Thanks guys :) and I managed to land that one back in August at the seafront, I've forgotten it now :P

Offline cunners

• Backpacker
man must ave missed that, love that seafront spot, fish n chips, ice cream, fit birds and flatland, f*ckin heaven