Author Topic: worst noob stories.  (Read 13653 times)

Offline E-motion

• Backpacker
worst noob stories.
« on: September 19, 2010, 06:50:46 PM »
Lastyear .At the spot where i used to ride, one kid (wannabe thug, wanksta, poser) with a pretty flatland-able bmx bike  came upto me and started asking for advice on how-to do tricks.   

so i showed him the endo, barspin, bunnyhop pretty quickyl, it took him 5 -10 minutes to learn tht.

then i showed him the fire-hydrant. this one was taking him a while so i showed him how to scuff the forkglide too and  just said:     

you practice the trick there (pointing to a sort of downhill part of the lot, where it would be a lot easier to learn it)     and i'll practice my tricks here.

this loser kep interrupting me every two minutes, asking questions like "you see dat whip? (whip = car)"  "you see dat chick?" "what kind of kicks is that ? (kicks = shoes)" etc. etc. then when i answered him he would try to start a conversation. telling me stories about how his friend got arrested . . etc etc. typical trying to be-a-hard-ass lame sh*t. 

i just decided to ignore him and kept practicing. he sat there for two minutes, got up - tried firehydrant a few more times and suddenly came upto me and said "yo im gonna bounce". i said yeah, later take it ez.

next day i was just about to end my session and go home . the loser has the balls to come upto me and ask me to buy him some beer. hahahahaha. on the inside i laughed because i was going to have a nice time telling him to f*ck off.

at first i played along, said. "oh just give me five minutes to finish up my riding".  then suddenly i decided "oh  im getting late bud gtg" .
"see you next time".
 well anyways,, this kid gives me a "please man". basically showing me his desperation for getting the beer. almost to the point of begging.  I thought this wass fun, and tried to act like he was actually convincing me.    before you know it the kids getting more and more irritated at my polite refusals (which was making me enjoy this whole thing even more). I even said "beer is bad for you" , which almost made him blow up. (except the kid was like, well - a kid). 
anyways. in the end he walks off with a "thats how it is, i see how it is".  lol. yeah i know im an asshole for enjoying that kind of sh*t. last time i ever saw that kid.

another kid at another time. asked to learn a trick.  he was quite fat and currently holding a "slushie" in his hand (those sh*t colored icedrinks, its just ice and sugar. smh.).. i showed how to do an endo.  he put the slushie down. tried it twice .
first time he was leaning too far back and didnt unload his weight off the pedals, second time tried to lean forward a bit more but still too chicken to unload the weight off the pedals. then gave up, he decided it was too hard and went home.

I have a really nice quiet spot now, unlike before. so i dont get interrupted by kids like that.

lol. anyways anyone got any funny stories about random kids that come upto you, or "worst noobs" ever.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 06:55:20 PM by E-motion »

cee el p

Re: worst noob stories.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 07:07:42 PM »
There was a guy round here who just before i started riding bought a brand new gt show they were like £900 ? after that used to ride along next to his girlfriend on it ...never learnt one single trick .

Offline RobWire

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 08:38:45 PM »
i ride on the blacktop of an elementary school playground. do i need to say more?

Offline MICHELE

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 08:50:34 PM »
at the spot were i ride there is always a kid that go around whit scooters and bikes (stolen) doing wheely and burnout because the floor is wery slippery. sometimes he come and ask if i can do a burbout like him but using my bike.
usually he comes stay a minute or two always saying the same sh*t, and reciving always the same answer ( like: no i cant burnout).
today he comed whit two other friends two dickheads like him and they asked me to try my bike i said that i don't have the chain so they are not able to ride it plus whitout brakes they risk to fall. ( i know this because once i gave my bike to a guy who rode straight to a trash can made of concrete and fliped on the other side of it but this is another story).
they kept asking so i let one kid try it and after a second he gaved back it to me saying that he can't use it.
then the other two kid asked to play to ironharm and they both lost (i'm 20 they were something like 14/15 i dont know how they wanted to defeat me they were so weak that i defeated two against one) then they went away.
If I ever see a flat rider do a hop-to-wallride, my head would explode.

Offline MICHELE

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 08:52:26 PM »
i also think they tried to rob me because they talked each other in another language, but i stayed near my things and they ent away. :wub:

Offline froghammer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 08:57:41 PM »
What in the world is "ironharm"? 
It truly is a romance of many dimensions, isn't it?

http://www.froghammer.com

Offline MICHELE

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 09:15:25 PM »
arm wrestling

Offline Mario Saldana

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 10:00:52 PM »
i ride on the blacktop of an elementary school playground. do i need to say more?

same here, i recently found a riding spot at miramar college cause the kids at the elementry school kept yelling "stranger danger"  ...
IG: mas_xiii

Offline GRFN.FLAT.

• Deathtrucker
  • that's some scooby-snacks right thurr
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 11:02:25 PM »
at the spot were i ride there is always a kid that go around whit scooters and bikes (stolen) doing wheely and burnout because the floor is wery slippery. sometimes he come and ask if i can do a burbout like him but using my bike.
usually he comes stay a minute or two always saying the same sh*t, and reciving always the same answer ( like: no i cant burnout).
today he comed whit two other friends two dickheads like him and they asked me to try my bike i said that i don't have the chain so they are not able to ride it plus whitout brakes they risk to fall. ( i know this because once i gave my bike to a guy who rode straight to a trash can made of concrete and fliped on the other side of it but this is another story).
they kept asking so i let one kid try it and after a second he gaved back it to me saying that he can't use it.
then the other two kid asked to play to ironharm and they both lost (i'm 20 they were something like 14/15 i dont know how they wanted to defeat me they were so weak that i defeated two against one) then they went away.

yeah man i'd never let anyone i don't know/trust personally near my bike.

the only similar stories i have are ones i've told before about skate rats, just asking dumb questions about like 180ing stairs and stuff even when i tell them i ride flatland only.

this kid once was watching me fork glide to warm up and he was like "dude that seriously looks pretty easy" and i was like "i bet you money you can't do it." so he gets on my bike, does a halfhydrant, and faceplants. like, the tire just went straight behind him and his hands stayed on the bars. it was like, tragically funny almost haha.

Offline flatlandpercy

• Backpacker
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 11:56:37 PM »
This gangster comes up to me with 2 girls around his arms.  He smells
horrible ob body odor, and I smelled him from a block away!!!  It is
unbearable.  He watches me for a few seconds and then says to his girls
"I can do that", and I turn to him and say "Here you go, let me see"
and I offer him my bike.  He grabs it and tried a fire hydrant and the bike
flips over behind him and he nearly smashes his face into the ground on
bail and bike skips gingerly away from his corked body.  He get's up and
says to his girls "I could do it, IF I HAD TIME"  and I just laughed at him
and the girls loved every little bit of it.  They seemed to enjoy him even
more after he had failed at the trick because he was so confident in himself
regardless of anything.

Offline Lukas @ Innsbruck

• Backpacker
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2010, 01:34:15 AM »
I visited my parents and went to my old skatepark the first time since 2005. The younger kids do not know me because i am not at home often. So there were 3 guys with their never used 3000 € downhill bikes and 4 girls. I startet riding and heard them wispering that maybe I come from prison or that I am a gay guy because of my moustache.

One of the guys startet to yell at me so I startet to talk to him. I told him that he has a sweet butt and I asked him if i could get his phone number. Suddenly he was scared and told his friends that he has to go home and rushed away. Ten minutes later he came back because he forgot his bike  ^_^
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 01:36:32 AM by Lukas @ Innsbruck »

Offline misterpola

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2010, 04:17:06 AM »
This happened like, 3 years ago or something like that .We were riding at our local spot and a policeman in a motorcycle comes. He stared at us a few minutes, then he drove near us and stepped off his bike. I thought he was going to tell us to leave or something, but he said: "Dude, that looks crazy, can I try?" So I gave him my bike and he tried to do some tricks. Then we talked a bit about bmx and he said "It's too dark here, i'll turn on mi bike lights so you guys can see better".
That was weird.

Offline 1pyroace1

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2010, 06:05:06 AM »
this is something that happen to my friend and i wish i was there my friends went 2 a park in a high school cuz  they saw a group of kids bmxing hoping they meet up wit flatlanders and all this kids did was wheelie showin off to girls . so my friends are not that good in flatland all they do is half hydrants, endo and tailwhip sooner or later the group of kids got pissed off and told my friends to leav or we will f**ck you up. i laugh and i wanted all of my other bmx friends to come and show for them to say something so we can f**cke them up
"you may not change the world but you can change a part of it"

Offline MICHELE

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2010, 12:46:48 PM »
I visited my parents and went to my old skatepark the first time since 2005. The younger kids do not know me because i am not at home often. So there were 3 guys with their never used 3000 € downhill bikes and 4 girls. I startet riding and heard them wispering that maybe I come from prison or that I am a gay guy because of my moustache.

One of the guys startet to yell at me so I startet to talk to him. I told him that he has a sweet butt and I asked him if i could get his phone number. Suddenly he was scared and told his friends that he has to go home and rushed away. Ten minutes later he came back because he forgot his bike  ^_^

:wub:

Offline Grombar

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2010, 03:10:18 PM »
Here in the Netherlands you always have kids (most of the time maroc kids) who asking you if you can do a wheelie, they are asking it while youre pulling the hardest combo's. I dont understand, the only thing they want or like to see is a wheelie.  :huh: