Author Topic: Saskatoon Berry Jam/ Contest tentative details  (Read 2901 times)

Offline corystrat

• Forkglider
Saskatoon Berry Jam/ Contest tentative details
« on: April 22, 2010, 12:33:11 AM »
Hi all,

On July 2nd, 3rd, and 4th we will be holding our annual flatland jam here in sunny Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada.

In past years this event has brought together flatland riders from all over Canada- but this year we want to step it up a notch and add a mini contest to this event.

We are currently sourcing out the ideal surface/ venue and have narrowed it down to two locations.

The first one is outside where I ride everyday and is near perfect; fast, grippy and seamless with some coverage from the wind.

The second one is inside a hockey arena and is faster, a lot slicker- but seamless and completely sheltered from the wind.

We are planning a jam to happen on the 2nd and 4th while the contest is to happen on the 3rd with beginner, intermediate/ expert, and pro classes respectively.

There will be a film crew streaming the event, DJ's spinning music, a concession stand and prizes to give out.

These venues cost money to rent so this year we are forced into charging a nominal fee for spectator and participant entry fee.

Anyone wishing to contact myself about sponsoring the event and/ or anything else can do so by sending me a PM here.

Thank you and hope to see you there.  It should be a lot of fun.

p.s- I will post some pics of the venue and more info once we have it locked. 

corystrat 

Offline Actual

• Hitchhiker
Re: Saskatoon Berry Jam/ Contest tentative details
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 04:21:44 PM »
Party!
Cp

Offline bloodysabbath

• Forkglider
Re: Saskatoon Berry Jam/ Contest tentative details
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 11:30:42 AM »
i put my vote on the grippy fast spot.