Author Topic: Flatmonkey BMX Summer 2009 Update  (Read 4522 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Flatmonkey BMX Summer 2009 Update
« on: September 16, 2009, 09:05:51 PM »
Every now and then we receive an email from Chris Ridener with an update about his Flatmonkey BMX project. It started almost 2 years ago and of course Chris kept up the good work this summer.
Here is his latest update on what was going on in the past months:

"Flatmonkey Bmx team riders Chris Ridener and Caleb Stark has been busy through the summer introducing flatland bmx to a variety of spectators at Storybook Island Theme Park.  Through their adventure and shows during the summer they landed a premire spot at Hills Alive Concert Series that hosted well over 10,000 spectators.." - read the whole story.

Offline rawchild

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Flatmonkey BMX Summer 2009 Update
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 10:16:48 PM »
 Hey keep up the good work up there!  The more people that see a show, equals the more you inspire someone else to start riding.
  You guys going to be around thanksgiving time?  We might make it up there then.

Hey Meg...check this out.

Offline Top

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 06:38:03 PM »
well you better hurry up chris is leaving in january.

Offline flatmonkey

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 09:40:21 PM »
Hey I will be here through the holidays and will probably be taking my bike with me for the six months I am gone....I have to head oversees for work...but, I will still be running the outreach from over there via the internet and my wife and Caleb will be working other angles back here.  Since the weather is crappy here in the winter I will be back in time to start our summer shows.  We are planning some stuff between now and winter time to outreach to the community.   :ph34r: