Author Topic: Kunstform  (Read 4974 times)

Offline 87master

• Funky Chicken
Kunstform
« on: September 08, 2009, 06:12:40 PM »
Anyone ordered from these guys?

Did you have any issues?

Not been smooth sailing so far, hopefully ill get my parts soon!!!

byke

Re: Kunstform
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 06:39:13 PM »
I know nothing about them as I have never ordered from them.
Do a search on this forum as there have been a few threads that havent spoken to highly of them.

Offline 87master

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 06:48:25 PM »
couldnt find much searching.

Hopefully its all sorted out now, eventualy, but i was loosing my temper earlier.

Its not just them, every bike shop ive ordered from over the last month have been useless. I dont get whats so hard, you pay for the parts, they send the parts. Its not rocket science! But zero comunication, take your money then sit about fingering their A*S.

As i say, hopefully its all sorted and they will arrive, but if it doesnt work out this time ill never order from them again!

Offline kunstform?!

• Company
  • Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 06:56:13 PM »
whats the issue? what went wrong with your order?

may we can help you!

edit: and we offer so many options to contact us (live chat etc.) .just use it :beer:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 06:58:53 PM by kunstform?! »
kunstform?!  BMX Shop - Flatlands finest shopping.

Offline 87master

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 07:26:31 PM »
I have been using live chat (maybe with you?). I just dont understand how the situation has arrived.

I place an order on the 30/08/09 for forks, stem, pedals and an innertube. I get confurmation e.mails.
I get an e.mail on 31/08/09 saying the forks arent in stock but you can supply similar. It also queried my choice of pedal size. Fair enough, all well and good.

On the same day (31/08/09) i reply to the e.mail, then 5 mins later, just to make sure i start instant message to clear things up.

You tell me about the replacement forks and all is good. I confirm pedal size and that they are in stock. No mention of the stem. So, all parts sorted and ready to ship yes?

Then i wait. Untill today (08/09/09).
I instant message to ask how long shipping to england takes, website says 3-5 days. Ive already waited 8 but i figured my stuff would be here today, tomorrow, something like that. Just thought i'd check.

Im then told you were waiting for a reply from me because the stem isnt in stock. I didnt get that e.mail. I got every other e.mail, but not that one. Apparantly sent to me on 06/09/09.

We clear up that by agreeing on a replacement stem that will hopefully be in stock this week.

I dont understand? Was the stem in stock on 31/08/09? If so, why was the order not sent? If it wasnt in stock, why didnt you tell me?

On the 31/08/09 did you go to send the order, realise the stem wasnt in stock then decide to wait 6 days before telling me? Not that the e.mail arrived anyway, it took me getting in touch 8 days later to find out.

Or, on 31/08/09 did you have my money, and the parts but decide to wait 6 days before you would send them, by which time you realise you no longer have the stem.

See why im annoyed?

Im waiting for parts, and not even getting the parts i wanted!!

I AM OK with the new parts though, as long as they actually arrive :(

I just dont understand what happened in the 6 (or 8 if as i suspect the e.mail of 06/08/09 was never actualy sent) days between sorting order confirmation and this new situation.

Offline southbanktramp

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 07:53:52 PM »
I too had issues with this store, sent me the wrong forks, asked for min offset got zero....could not be arsed with the hassle of sending em' back and waiting for the correct item so I sold the forks and went to Pat instead  -_-

byke

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 08:09:04 PM »
I think Ronny was also having issues just the other day ::::

http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=29379.msg258964#msg258964

Offline 87master

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 08:48:00 PM »
 :rolleyes:

I dont even have much choice, no-where else sells this stuff.

I could order from FF but with the shipping it worked out more expensive. I dont mind, but if i get hit by import too im stuffed!

Offline VojTECH

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 09:07:40 PM »
Where are you from? The cheapest option to get new parts here in the Czech Republic, Europe is Flatlandfuel, even with shipping it is way cheaper than Kunstform.

Offline 87master

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 09:13:48 PM »
Im in the UK.

Normaly i think ordering from the US would be cheaper but the forks i ordered were on offer so ordering from kunstform was cheaper that FF+shipping+probable tax.

Im not going to write of kunstform yet, i dont know what happened on the 'blank week' but as long as they come good and get the right parts to the right address when they say they will ill be happy.

A also needed the parts quick and ordering from germany 'should' have been quicker :rolleyes:

Offline kunstform?!

• Company
  • Backpacker
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 12:18:42 AM »
yes, sometimes things can go wrong. but we always give our best and i think we offer so much fair things..also with the free shipping etc. we had the big discount on all parts for 3 month etc!
we can not be that cheap as ff because of the bad dollar rate and a lot of more things but we work hard and i think we made a lot of customers happy and we do so every day. but the sad thing always is that only bad things will be written in forums. it is like it is...thats internet...
so we just can say again that we take care for every customers no matter where they are from.
also think about what we offer to you with all the live chat thing etc! so everybody can contact us easy and fast!

i appolgize for mistakes we make from time to time but that is something human and even in big companys it can happen.
kunstform?!  BMX Shop - Flatlands finest shopping.

Offline 87master

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 09:34:58 AM »
I understand, that is why im letting the situation run and hoping it all comes good. Problems happen.

Can you shed any light on why there were 6 or 8 blank days on my order?

Offline nika

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 03:03:55 PM »
For what it's worth, Kunstform did me a great service, got the old Ody flatland forks super cheap, super quick, and had a nice friendly chat with Flo who didn't laugh at my crap German attempts :D
sausages and plants and goldfish

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 03:18:40 PM »
For what it's worth, Kunstform did me a great service, got the old Ody flatland forks super cheap, super quick, and had a nice friendly chat with Flo who didn't laugh at my crap German attempts :D

Same here. The 101 great transactions don't make it on the forum. Only the bad one does.  :P

Oh yeah, I didn't make them suffer from my crappy German attempts though. I just couldn't put them through that kind of ordeal.  :beer:

Offline 87master

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2009, 04:44:46 PM »
well, my parts havent been sent yet so the state of global shipping is irrelevant LOL

I agree that we dont hear the good side very often, hence this post to see what the general opinion was, good and bad!

Ill let everyone know the outcome of this, good or bad.

As long as things go to the current plan then all will be good in the end.

One last thing, as a note to kunstform, you are the main EUROPEAN stockist of flatland parts. We dont have much other option over here unless we want to order from the states.
If you can sort your issues and provide a decent service many more people will order from you. Your in the possition to become a great shop. Think about it, europe wide domination of flatland parts sales!!!!

Or, go bust cos everyone goes elswhere.

Dont rely on free shipping and discounted parts to smooth over the delivery and customer service cracks!