Author Topic: Atlanta Jam  (Read 41721 times)

News_Bot

Atlanta Jam
« on: September 14, 2008, 10:58:22 AM »
Date: 15.11.2008

"The crew in Atlanta will be holding a jam on november the 15th 2008 at a local spot here in Atlanta. We invite any and everyone that wants to come ride, hangout, party, see the city or escape the cold up north for a few days. The jam will start at 1 and go till dark. After the jam we should all be going out to a local club. So go ahead and take off of work and make your arrangments to be in Atlanta 11-15-08."

Offline monis

• Backpacker
Re: Atlanta Jam
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 01:45:33 AM »
awwwwwwwww sh*t!!!

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 06:02:50 AM »
I got a beer for the first person to name the guy in our flyer:) the Atlanta jam also just picked up its first sponsor ill give you a hint :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 06:05:21 AM by blind »

timk4130!

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 06:11:10 AM »
kris...ill be out there for sure!...maybe i can some of the other chenga guys to show up with me as well...it would be also really cool if tranq is pedaling around again too..so count me in...and ill just hit you up on your myspace page..and keep you informed on who is coming..and if we need to find a place to crash as well...btw..i havent had a chance to tell you im digging some of the artwork you posted up the last several months....tk

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 07:08:50 AM »
word up.i got a pretty big crib and who ever can fit can stay.cant wait to ride with you guys.hit me up on myspace  ( www.myspace.com/hoza33 )thabks about the art too.

Offline JFos

• GF Inhabitant
    • www.myspace/richardmccoy.com
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 06:48:44 PM »
We'll get more details up in the next couple days on the exact location. We have several secured spots but just narrowing down the most appropriate. Either way we have a rain contingency spot.

...On another note Atlanta was voted #1 single's city in US by FORBES. Miami got prettiest...but they aint having a JAM : P
Schramm’s Law: “The single most important contributor to a nation’s economic growth is the number of startups that grow to a billion dollars in revenue within 20 years.”

timk4130!

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 07:32:18 PM »
i would rather watch good riding than a tide next to a few palm trees with my bare feet in the sand...

Budz

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 07:43:55 PM »
wish i could make it. :(
love the flyer tho!...does that mean Cru Jones and C.H. will be there too?! ;D

Offline JFos

• GF Inhabitant
    • www.myspace/richardmccoy.com
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2008, 08:45:38 PM »
cru's bringing the...........essentials.
Schramm’s Law: “The single most important contributor to a nation’s economic growth is the number of startups that grow to a billion dollars in revenue within 20 years.”

Budz

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 01:19:18 AM »
cru's bringing the...........essentials.
RAD! :mellow:

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 01:39:52 AM »
So everyone in Atlanta is working hard on this and we are also getting tons of help from gabe k.which is awsome. cant wait to ride with you again too. We got a DOPE spot thats covered lined up. getting flow from flatland fuel
and as of today ICON Visuals will be sending up some stuff and helping us out. check out there website they got some sick clothing and posters.

http://www.iconvisuals.com/clothing.html

Offline brian84corvette

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 03:24:49 AM »
I am gona try real hard to find transportation to this jam.
id like to meet all the riders up that way,  and sesh.

im looking in to maby renting a suv for the trip up maby
I can drag up other FL riders with me if so.

will keep posted.
Old dudes can still rip

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 04:32:07 AM »
word up would love to have u guys.we will find u a spot to crash so u can save on not getting a room.check all the fl riders and let us know whats up.

Ron Seay

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 03:42:26 PM »
I will be hooking you guys up with some gear yo!

Kris email me the address to send the items.

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 05:46:45 PM »
word up.can u make it down? gotta come kick it. always good chilling with you at jams.things are coming togather nicly.everyday seems like more and more ppl are getting on board and putting in work.everyone in atl and gabe k are busting ass for this gotta make it down hommie.